Sourcing Project Manager, Oulu
Do you have strong knowledge of supply chain optimization and international business? Would you like to challenge yourself and work in a fast-paced environment? Come and join us!
We are now looking for an experienced Sourcing Project Manager to join our Global Operations Supply Chain Management team. Your location will be Oulu, Finland.
The employment is full-time and permanent with a flexible starting date.
Greetings from your future supervisor
“We are passionate to continuously develop our Project Management and Global supply chain capabilities. With your professionalism, high level of accountability and positive mindset you will be playing a key role in our team in building our future agile, predictive, cost efficient and reliable supply chain.
At Orbis Systems people are being heard and we are working in very agile way. Our people have continuous opportunities to work with our customers across the unit boundaries.
I believe Orbis Systems is a great place where you get to work with the latest technology, and everyone here wants to be pioneers in our industry.
You are warmly welcome to join and work with us!”
Juho Siipola, SCM, Orbis Systems Oy
What will we offer you?
- Interesting role as a Sourcing Project Manager where you can truly influence to our continuous supply chain optimization and support us to succeed even better in the future.
- work community which supports your professional development through interesting career opportunities.
- You get to work in collaboration between internal and external stakeholders globally and to be surrounded by committed professionals from different fields of our business.
- Remote work possibilities and flextime, competitive salary, a modern working environment and competitive employee benefits.
- A great opportunity to follow the development of 5G technology and business in a global growth company.
What your main responsibilities?
- As a Sourcing Project Manager you will be accountable for leading customer projects from material procurement to high quality customer delivery. You will plan, execute and follow up supply chain management related project tasks to ensure optimized customer deliveries.
- You are responsible product owner for defined products. Technical background from the industry will help you to be successful as a product owner.
- Contribute on continuous global supply chain optimization.
- In this position you will interact with different stakeholders daily – you will develop and maintain good collaboration with our suppliers and other key stakeholders.
- In addition, developing and maintaining our supply chain data correctness in ERP and other IT systems will be part of your job.
- We are a low hierarchy organization and you might get involved in different projects and ad hoc tasks over the unit limits. Your daily tasks may vary depending on the situation, but you are ready to start the work and even sometimes get your hands dirty. Your home site will be our site in Oulu, but the work requires also willingness to occasionally travel domestically and abroad. Our other sites abroad are located in China, India and USA.
Who are we looking for?
- The person we are looking for has several years of experience in working in electronics industry in procurement and project management. You have previous experience in procurement and project management responsibilities and processes.
- Your knowledge or previous experience of functional test systems and technologies will be beneficial. As a product owner comprehensive technology related competences and experience is considered as a major benefit.
- As an employee you are used to working independently but you also have great co-operation and communication skills.
- You have a customer-oriented mindset and understanding of business processes.
- This position requires MSc or BSc in Technology related field of education.
- We expect you to have excellent communication and negotiation skills in English and Finnish (both written and spoken)
Would you like to get more information about the position?
For further information about the position, team or Orbis Systems as a company, please contact your future supervisor Juho Siipola by email or by phone on the following time:
Tuesday 21st of September 2021 at 8 am–4 pm EET.
SCM, Orbis Systems Oy
+ 358 40 504 2272
How to apply?
Would you like to help us optimize our supply chain even further?
- Please leave your application in Finnish or English to our recruitment system here. Our recruitment system is our primary channel when recruiting new co-workers, so please do not email the application.
- Apply for the position by Sunday, 3rd of October 2021. We are screening the applications already during the application period, so please leave your application as soon as possible.
- In your application we would like to hear about your expertise and what motivates you to work in this position with us. Please include your initial salary request to your application and tell us an estimate date when you could start working with us.
We are excited to meet our new colleague, so we hope to hear from you soon!