Senior HR Specialist, Oulu/Vantaa
Orbis Systems’ solutions provide the world’s leading telecom brands test methods required to ensure total quality. Our customers and operations are global. Now we are looking for a Senior HR Specialist to join us preferably in our site in Oulu but also Vantaa may be an option. In this role you will report to our CEO. The employment is full-time and permanent, and we hope you could join us as soon as possible.
What will we offer you?
- An interesting and challenging role in which you can use your knowledge in various tasks. We will be happy to offer you more responsibility and possibilities to increase your knowledge in global tasks in the future.
- You will join our small Finnish admin team but you also get to work in collaboration with other internal and external teams globally and to be surrounded by committed professionals from different fields of our business.
- Remote work possibilities and flextime, competitive salary, a modern working environment and competitive employee benefits.
- A work community that cares about you and supports you in your new role!
What your days and main responsibilities consist of in this position?
As a Senior HR Specialist, you will participate in recruitment processes and handle all tasks related to employment lifecycle, e.g. employment contracts, onboarding and exit process. You will handle and update our remuneration policy and act as a contact person to payroll. Supporting our management and personnel in HR matters and handling internal communication is also part of your job.
In addition, you will develop our HR policies to match the changing legislation and take part in our HRD projects according to our strategy. You will also handle other administrative tasks, e.g. acting as a contact person to occupational healthcare and insurance companies.
Who are we looking for?
- We are looking for a person with strong experience in HR related tasks. As our only HR professional in Finland we need you to be ready to take on all kinds of HR tasks, whether it’s going back to the basics or challenging yourself in more demanding tasks.
- As an employee you are self-driven and able to work in cooperation with other internal and external parties. You are used to find information independently and document and present matters clearly. We expect you to be able to take responsibility and have the courage to make decisions on certain matters that include in your job.
- You are actively following the changing legislation and other regulations that will affect on the HR functions. We consider it as an advantage if you have former experience working in an international company in our field of business.
- We expect you to have some HR related education, e.g. BBA or higher.
- According to the international nature of the position, we expect you to be able to communicate fluently in English and in Finnish, both written and spoken. Spanish is considered as an advantage.
- Our personnel’s great performance shows high motivation for development and productivity and we hope that you share the same mindset!
Would you like to get more information about the position?
For further information about the position, team or Orbis Systems as a company, please contact Eero Rossi by email or by phone on following times:
Monday 5th of July at 10-12
Friday 9th of July at 10-12
CEO, Orbis Systems Oy
+358 40 750 6477
How to apply?
Does this sound like an interesting opportunity?
- Please leave your application in Finnish or English to our recruitment system by clicking Apply for this position here. Our recruitment system is our primary channel when recruiting new co-workers, so please do not email the application. You can apply for this position until Sunday, 1st of August 2021.
- We would like to hear about your expertise and what motivates you to work in this position with us. Please include your initial salary request to the application and tell us an estimate date when you could start working with us.
We are excited to meet our new colleague, so we hope to hear from you soon!
Apply between June 29th and August 1st 2021.
Employment type: Full-time, permanent