Are you business-minded & expert in financial control who loves to work in growth environment, taking ownership & being part of a global team of professionals? Please apply to be our new Controller!
Orbis Systems’ solutions provide the world’s leading telecom brands test methods required to ensure total quality. Our customers and operations are global. Our offices are located in Finland, India, China and USA. Now we are looking for an Controller to join us in our global finance team. The employment is full-time and permanent, and we hope you could join us as soon as possible.
Controller takes the main responsibility on company’s financial reporting and forecasting, including development of processes. In Finland (HQ), controller acts as key business controlling partner with Operations and Sales. The company is currently growing and the Controller has a key role on developing the finance and controlling processes supporting the growth. Orbis Systems will take a new global ERP system into use during 2022: Controller has a key role on implementing the system successfully from the financial control perspective.
- Maintaining and coordinating the forecast and budgeting processes
- Monthly financial reporting, profitability analysis (product and manufacturing profitability) etc.
- Long-term scenarios: P/L, balance sheet, cash flow
- Developing the reporting and forecasting processes including KPI’s
- Supporting local management independently on finance issues
- R&D and major project follow-up, including related reporting for financiers
- Taking part of monthly closing process
- Working in close co-operation with accounting to ensure data usability for company’s management purposes
- Harmonizing global reporting practices
- Following, implementing, documenting and developing company’s transfer pricing practices
- Key User (financial control) for Netsuite ERP
- Taking key role in finance related ongoing projects and initiatives supporting company’s financial management
- Experience of controller tasks, 5+ years
- Working background in global environment
- Hands-on experience on accounting is an advantage
- Experience on Netsuite ERP -system is beneficial
- English and Finnish as a working language
Key success factors of the job:
- Team player with great communication skills
- Dynamic personality with proactive attitude
- Open and honest, values others
- Independent working style
- Challenging others in a constructive way
What do we offer?
- Opportunity to be a part of a growing company where your impact is visible
- Experienced, supportive and fun colleagues globally
- Flexible working hours
- Full-time role with an opportunity to work remotely
- Good benefits and company culture which care about you!
Locations: Oulu, Vantaa
Remote status: Hybrid Remote
Apply latest: 2022-01-16