Orbis Systems’ solutions provide the world’s leading telecom brands test methods required to ensure total quality. Our customers and operation are global. Now, we are looking for an Accountant to join us in our site in Oulu or Vantaa. In this role you will report to our CFO. The employment is full-time and permanent, and we hope you can join us as soon as possible. This job advertisement is available in Finnish here.
What will we offer you?
- An interesting and challenging role in which you can use your knowledge in various tasks.
- You will join our small Finnish finance team but you also get to work in collaboration between other internal and external teams globally and to be surrounded by committed professionals from different fields of our business.
- Remote work possibilities and flextime, competitive salary, a modern working environment and competitive employee benefits.
- A work community that cares about you and supports you in your new role!
What your days and main responsibilities consist of in this position?
As an Accountant you have the overall responsibility of accounting tasks for Orbis Systems Oy. Your tasks include monthly and annual closing of accounts, group consolidation, payments and bank connections, VAT and other tax reporting as well as authority reporting. You will be acting as accounting key user for the company’s ERP -system and handle other tasks, e.g. cash flow estimates.
In addition, you will be managing accounts payable and receivable in co-operation with SCM and sales departments and coordinate accounting processes with foreign subsidiaries. You will also co-operate with company’s auditors and other relevant stakeholders to ensure legal compliance and utilization of best practices.
Who are we looking for?
- We are looking for a person with strong experience on managing monthly closing of accounts and annual closing procedure. Ability to work in a team is highly essential since you will be working with both internal and external stakeholders.
- You have experience in group consolidation and working in an international company. Former experience working with NetSuite ERP, as well as experience working in our field of business are considered as an advantage.
- As an employee you are self-driven and solution-oriented. You have good attention to details and are able to think systematically. The nature of the position requires high accuracy, flexibility and ability to prioritize workload and meet deadlines.
- We expect you to have some financial management related education, e.g. BBA or higher.
- According to the international nature of the position, we expect you to be able to communicate fluently in English and in Finnish, both written and spoken.
- Our personnel’s great performance shows high motivation for development and productivity and we hope that you share the same mindset!
Would you like to get more information about the position?
How to apply?
Does this sound like a position made just for you?
- Please leave your application in Finnish or English to our recruitment system here. Our recruitment system is our primary channel when recruiting new co-workers, so please do not email the application.
- Apply for this position by September 11th, 2021. We will go through the applications already during the application period so don’t hesitate to send us yours!
- We would like to hear about your expertise and what motivates you to work in this position with us. Please include your initial salary request to the application and tell us an estimate date when you could start working with us.
We are excited to meet our new colleague, so we hope to hear from you soon!
Employment type: Full-time, permanent